You are invited to participate in the 8th annual North Jersey 4-H Teen Conference. All 4-H members in grades 8 – 13 are invited to join their fellow 4-Hers for a weekend long teen conference that will be held March 13-15, 2015 at the Regency House Hotel in Pompton Plains, NJ. http://www.regencyhousehotel.com.
A group of dedicated teens have partnered with adult volunteers and 4-H staff to plan and implement this conference. The theme for this conference is 4-H World’s Fair and will focus on ways to learn about other countries and cultures, foods from around the world, and help build goals for the future.
For more information on the 2015 North Jersey 4-H Teen Conference (NJTC), including:
- General Brochure – objectives, schedule
- NJTC Participant Registration Form *
- Workshop/Activity Selection Form *
- 4-H Event Permission Form *
- Passive Consent Form *
Please remember the following:
- The deadline for registration items to be returned to your county 4-H office is Friday, January 30th.
- If you have concerns about the cost of the conference, please contact your 4-H Office for information regarding scholarship opportunities.
- When sending in your registration form, please include the completed forms marked with an asterisk (*) above and your payment made out to your county 4-H account as indicated by your 4-H staff person. ANY INCOMPLETE INFORMATION ON FORMS WILL RESULT IN YOU NOT BEING REGISTERED. Please make sure that all forms are completed and signed.
I hope you consider attending the 8th Annual NJTC. This conference is guaranteed to be an exciting and worthwhile event. If you have any questions please contact the Sussex County 4-H Office.