The Sussex 4-H Rabbit and Small Animal program will be holding a workshop to assist 4-H members in preparing for Showmanship and Skill-a-thon events (to be held in March). Leaders will be on hand to provide hands-on instruction to youth. If you are new to showing rabbits/small animals, need help or just want to learn more, this is a great opportunity.
- What: Skill-a-thon and Showmanship Workshop
- When: Saturday, February 8, 2014, 12:00-3:00 pm
- Where: 4-H Shotwell Building, Sussex County Fairgrounds
If you would like to attend the workshop, please download and complete the registration form.
Registrations are due January 25, 2014
Registration forms may be:
- Dropped off at the 4-H Office (129 Morris Tpk)
- Given to your club’s leader
- Emailed to Sharon Kouba (email@example.com)
Any questions, please contact Cathy Kratzsch, firstname.lastname@example.org